Hey, fans and followers – we’re changing things up a little in 2018. You’ll notice some gradual changes and some that might cause a big stir! Either way, we’re committed to bringing you the best in outdoor education programming!
Our first change of the new year is staff duties. We’re shifting around a few responsibilities, so you may have a new contact for the type of programs you take here.
Sandy Richter –
- Community programs: family classes, advanced family classes, advanced adult classes and Junior, Young and Sprouts classes.
- Garden and Playscape
- Special Events: Women’s Try-It Day, Halloween Hike, others
- Contact: Sandy.Richter@state.sd.us or 605.362.2777
Derek Klawitter –
- Group Programs: Scouts, church groups, Lifescape, other groups
- Home School Programming: our regular slate of home school classes, plus new multi-class sections and a form of Harvest SD for home schoolers
- Contact:Derek.Klawitter@State.sd.us or 605.362.2732
Shelly Pierson –
- School and Preschool programs: Sioux Falls and surrounding schools that can come to TOC for programming. Elementary, middle school, preschool and high school
- Contact: Shelly.Pierson@state.sd.us or 605.362.2777
Jason Nelson –
- Schools outside of Sioux Falls
- CO assistance with programming in summer
- Harvest SD
- Sanford Children’s Hospital
- Some advanced programming with community and group
- Contact: Jason.Nelson@state.sd.us 605.362.3524
- Volunteers: recruit, train retain
- Assist with school programming
- Contact: Kyle.Grogran@state.sd.us or 605.362.2728
Thea, Lynn and Tonna are still here, too… we’re just doing our same jobs. Find us at 605.362.2777.